Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Hiding Behind The Leg Of Her Pantsuit" (above) went up late last night and it is so true. Barack had Hillary face the lions all last week, representing the administration because the little precious couldn't get his hands dirty. He thinks it helped his (dwindling) popularity but, reality, it just underscored how weak he is.
The AFL-CIO has something:
Join us Dec. 7 for the AFL-CIO Online Day of Solidarity with jobless workers. Here's how:
* Update your status on Facebook and Twitter to say you're "in solidarity with jobless workers."
* Watch our video of jobless workers and take action.
* Urge Congress to extend emergency unemployment for long-term jobless workers.
* Change your Facebook and Twitter profile picture to show Solidarity with Jobless Workers.
* PLS RT: I'm standing in solidarity with jobless workers today. http://bit.ly/frccBz #extendui #p2
* Spread the word to your family and friends: http://bit.ly/icD4fK
Click here for links and info.
I don't Twitter or Facebook or I'd take part. But I'll certainly put it up here so that anyone who does Twitter or Facebook is aware of it.
Gail Marks Jarvis (Chicago Tribune) reports that those without a high school diploma have a 15.7% unemployment rate (hardest hit) and, in terms of age, 16 to 19 year olds are the hardest hit.
This is C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot" for Monday: